BMI (Body Mass Index) is a measure of body fat based on your weight and height. It provides an estimation of whether you have a healthy weight for your height. Keep in mind that BMI is a general indicator and may not account for factors such as muscle mass. Consult with a healthcare professional for a comprehensive assessment of your health.
- Enter your weight in kilograms and height in centimeters.
- Click the "Calculate" button.
- Your BMI result will be displayed along with remarks.
KeepUpFitness: BMI Calculator
Your BMI Result:
Your BMI is:
What do the results indicate?
- 🔵If your BMI is below 18.5, you are underweight.
- 🟢If your BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9, you have a normal weight.
- 🟡If your BMI is between 25 and 29.9, you are overweight.
- 🔴If your BMI is 30 or above, you are obese.